We at The Gadget Helpline get hundreds of calls a week from frustrated customers looking for support and help with their Gadgets and electronic goods, so we thought we would share some of our help to the world.
Today we have received a call where one of our dedicated agents provided support on a RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 and how to set a contact picture. For this our agent used:
Query: Customers wanted set images to their contacts.
Device: RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520
Article Category: Contacts
Guide: Making someone’s picture display when they call
- Press the BlackBerry key
- Scroll to Contacts and press the Trackpad
- Scroll to the contact you want and press the BlackBerry key
- Scroll to Edit and press the Trackpad
- Scroll to Picture and press the Trackpad
- Scroll to Add Picture and press the Trackpad
- Scroll to the picture you want and press the Trackpad
- Scroll to the part of the picture you want to use and press the BlackBerry key
- Scroll to Crop and Save and press the Trackpad
- Press the BlackBerry key, scroll to Save and press the Trackpad.
This guide can also be used setup a on most other Blackberry OS running devices.
For more help and information on your Gadget then sign up to a free 30 day trial for the Gadget Helpline and get in contact with one of our agents on 08444 772 994 or click HERE>>.