We at the Gadget Helpline get hundreds of calls a week from frustrated customers looking for support and help with their Gadgets and electronic goods, so we thought we would share some of our help to the world.
Today we have received a call where one of our dedicated agents provided support on a Sky HD box and how to change the HDMI Resolution Output. For this our agent used:
Query: Customers Sky HD box was displaying a smaller Screen resolution than was possible on the TV .
Device: Sky HD box
Article Category: HDMI Resolution Output
- Press the Services button.
- Scroll to Settings and press the Select button.
- Scroll to Picture and press the Select button.
- Scroll to HDMI Resolution Output.
- Scroll left/right to one of the following picture formats:
- Press the Select button.
- Press the Sky button to exit.
For more help and information on your Gadget then sign up to a free 30 day trial for the Gadget Helpline and get in contact with one of our agents on 08444 772 994 or click HERE>>.