We at The Gadget Helpline get hundreds of calls a week from frustrated customers looking for support and help with their Gadgets and electronic goods, so we thought we would share some of our help to the world.
Today we have received a call where one of our dedicated agents provided support on a Sony 32 Inch LCD TV KDL32EX301 and setting the Eco Power saving options. For this our agent used:
Query: Customers TV was set to another language and wanted to set it back to English
Device: Sony 32 Inch LCD TV KDL32EX301
Article Category: Eco Settings
Guide: Power Saving
- Press the Home button.
- Scroll Right to Settings.
- Scroll Up/Down to Eco.
- Press the Select button.
- Scroll to Power Saving and press the Select button.
- Select from one of the following by using the up/down buttons:
- Picture Off – this will revert the screen straight back to the main picture and out of the menu.
- Press the Select button to confirm.
- Press the Return button to exit the menu.
This guide can also be used setup a on most other Sony EX301 LCD TVs.
For more help and information on your Gadget then sign up to a free 30 day trial for the Gadget Helpline and get in contact with one of our agents on 08444 772 994 or click HERE>>.