Is the thought of spending over $100 on a pre-order bundle for a game no biggie for you? Is a map, baseball cap and other pocket-size merchandise not quite at your level? Perhaps Deep Silver’s insane $1 million pre-order package for Saints Row IV will tickle your expensive tastebuds.
In true Saints Row fashion, the extremely limited edition pack is dubbed ‘The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition’, and there’s only one of them. When you look at what’s included in the bundle, you’ll get the idea why. For your one million notes, you’ll get;
- A flight into space with Virgin Galactic
- 7 nights in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-Al-Arab, Dubai
- An actual Lamborghini Gallardo sports car
- A Toyota Prius, just to balance out all that horsepower and make the ecosystem a bit happier (plus insurance for a year)
- A week for two in the luxurious Jefferson Hotel, Washington DC
- Flights to both Washington DC and Dubai
- A day of Spy Training
- A day’s Hostage Rescue experience
- PLASTIC SURGERY (what?)
- A full-size replica dub-step gun
- A day’s shopping spree with a personal shopper. You’ll create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe.
Oh, and you get Commander In Chief edition of Saints Row IV, of course. This has got to be the most outrageous and outlandish pre-order bundle for anything we’ve ever seen. As far as we’re aware the bundle is still up for grabs, so we’ve not had any super rich gamers come forward to claim their copy.
The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition will be only available through GAME.co.uk, with the game itself coming out on August 23rd. What are you waiting for? Dig deep into those pockets!