After we reported earlier that Google + gathered a massive 25 million users in a month, it makes it an ideal time for the search engine giant to update their Google + Android app.
In the latest version of Google + for Android, users can expect to get improved notifications, as well as the ability to share stream posts with individual people amongst other nifty new features.
If you’re interesting in knowing all the new features of the update, make sure you check out the list below…
- Improved notifications reliability
- “_add to circle” notifications shown in bulk
- Share stream posts to individual people
- Clicking a +mention takes you to the person’s profile
- +mentions now autofill from your Circles
- Stream no longer resets to top when screen is rotated
- Nearby accuracy
- Start a 1:1 huddle from a person’s profile or a group huddle from a circle profile
- Hide 1:1 huddles
- Clickable links in huddles
- Improved autocomplete when adding a person to a huddle
If you’re using Google +, don’t forget to let us know your thoughts on the new update by leaving us a comment below, or alternatively you can always tweet us instead @Gadget_Helpline.