Whether you’ve been deliberating getting a Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone or you already own one and need some help on using the device, we at Gadget Helpline are here to help. We have just launched an interactive online manual on everything you could possibly want to know about the new Jelly Bean running Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
The Jelly Bean update is now available on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus so take a look at this interactive guide.
The comprehensive interactive user manual takes you through some of the key features of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, with full step by step instructions and a full view of the device being used, including button pressed and the screen displayed when using the interactive guide.
Click the image below to launch the interactive guide:
The guide features a collection of the top 10 topics on the device, plus a further list of step by step guides to several issues and usage features of the device including Bluetooth, Call Settings, Contacts, Security and even Internet and Wi-Fi Setup.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus guide features topics on:
- Adding a new contact on the Galaxy Nexus
- Changing screen brightness on the Galaxy Nexus
- Disabling screen lock
- Enabling call forwarding on the Galaxy Nexus
- Sending text messages and mutimedia messages on the Galaxy Nexus
- Adding a calendar event on the Galaxy Nexus
- Adding an email account on the Galaxy Nexus
- Changing the screen timeout duration on the Galaxy Nexus
- Checking available memory on the Galaxy Nexus
- Checking data usage on the Galaxy Nexus
Plus many more.
For more interactive user manuals for all your mobile and smartphone needs click here>>
Let us know your thoughts on our comments below or via our @Gadget_Helpline Twitter page or Official Facebook group.