Whether you’ve been deliberating on getting a Samsung Galaxy SII mobile phone or you already own one and need some help on using the device we at Gadget Helpline are here to help. We have just launched an interactive online manual on everything you could possibly want to know about the Android 4.0 ICS running Samsung Galaxy SII.
The comprehensive interactive user manual takes you through some of the key features of the Samsung Galaxy SII with full step by step instruction and a full view of the device being used including button pressed and the screen displayed when using the Interactive guide.
Click the image below to launch the interactive guide:
The Guide features a collection of the top 10 topics on each device plus a further list of step by step guides to several issues and usage features of the device including Bluetooth, Call Settings, Contacts, Security and even Internet and Wi-Fi Setup.
The Samsung Galaxy SII guide features topics on:
- Adding Widget to the Home Screen
- Wiping the Device Contents
- Setting up a Facebook or Twitter account
- Using the device as a Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Setting up a Google Account
- Inserting and Removing the SIM card
- Switching between applications
- Synchronising outlook contacts
- Assigning a Ringtone to a Contact
Plus many, more.
For more interactive user manuals for all your mobile and smartphone needs click here>>
Or if you are looking to purchase the handset check out our deals below: