If you know anyone who is addicted to the Strategy game, then you will know that this will please them greatly/kill some more of their time.
The new update brings along a Christmas feeling to the Clash Of Clans world including active snow falling across the screen which has settled on buildings and removable obstacles plus over the course of the Christmas period there will be special Christmas Tree’s sprouting up under which users will start to see some presents!
The festive theme is for a limited time only over the holidays, but users will be able to claim prizes and goodies until the New Year.
The update isn’t just about Xmas though, as the 4MB update brings a host of new balancing and changes to the gameplay.
Our personal highlight has been the movement of the 2nd Dark Elixir drill, which is now available at TH lv 8 with the first DE drill being made available with the Dark Elixir storage at Lv 7.
There has also been a host of changes to tweak the stats on Buildings HP’s and storages for Mines and drills which Supercell are calling “Economy Balancing” and some changes to combat rules.
Check out the full list of changes below:
Update 11/12 – Winter is here!
Bundle up, Clashers! The Winter Update is finally here
Introducing the Layout Editor
- Save multiple layouts for both your home Village and your War Base!
- Switch between layouts easily at any time
- Make copies of existing layouts or build new layouts from scratch
- Edit inactive layouts at any time – you can even take a break and finish later!
- Level 12 Gold Mines and Elixir Collectors at Town Hall 8!
- Level 7 Giants are stomping into Town Hall 10
- Compare your clan to others in clan local leaderboards!
- Under attack? You can now watch a live replay while waiting to load your Village!
- Hero ability icons now show remaining hitpoints and will start flashing when low – use their ability to recover some HP!
- Resume boost button now shows how much time is remaining for the boost
- Improved level display for troops/heroes/spells
- Pending join requests are now limited to 10 per clan to prevent spamming (additional join requests cannot be sent)
- Upgrading Walls with Elixir is now available only when upgrading to Wall level 9 and higher
- The first Dark Elixir Drill is now available at Town Hall 7
- The second Dark Elixir Drill is now available at Town Hall 8
- Dark Elixir Drill maximum capacity has been increased on all levels
- Archer Towers now shoot twice as fast to better take down weak hordes (total damage remains unchanged)
- Inferno Towers now shoot for a longer time before getting depleted (loading cost remains the same)
- Army camps have heavily decreased hitpoints – no more stubborn campfires!
- Cannons, Barracks, Laboratory, Spell Factory and Dark Elixir Drills have higher HP on almost all levels
- Hitpoint values have been adjusted slightly for many other buildings
- Lava Pup HP has been slightly decreased
One response to “Clash of Clans releases Winter Update – Lv7 Giants, lv12 Mines and new Layout Editor!”
Hi all, I am so happy I just found working cheats!! Get them while they last http://tinyurl.com/getclashofclanscheats Enjoy 🙂